Purpose and purpose of the data processing
– fulfillment of legal obligations, duties arising from regulations, community norms as well as civil and tax laws
– fulfillment of any contractual obligations towards the person concerned
– Performing activities related to the business of our company, such as completing internal statistics, accounting, and maintaining customer / supplier accounting
– business data processing purposes, such as sending business information (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research, references; storing and archiving in computer science system and publishing pictures that depict projects realized by Pramstaller Daniel on our website https://ferienwohnung-pramstaller.com.
– Protection of claims and management of liabilities
– Objectives regarding insurance, especially credit insurance
Forwarding the data
For the purposes stated above, your personal information will be forwarded as needed:
– to the public administrations and authorities, if provided for by law
– to credit institutions with which our company has business relations for the management of receivables / payables and for financial intermediation
– to all those natural and legal, public and private persons (legal, administrative and tax advice offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), if the forwarding proves necessary or useful for the performance of our activity and in the manner indicated above the corresponding objectives.
Type of announcement
The disclosure of the data is absolutely necessary for the execution of the contractual obligations, the accounting and legal regulations. Failure to identify or mislead the mandatory information may result in the impossibility of properly managing the contractual relationships and the possible non-compliance with the law, administrative and labor regulations.
Modalities of data processing
Data processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic means, in any case automatic, and includes all the operations provided for in Article 4 (1) (a) of Legislative Decree No 196/2003 of 30.06.2003 and required for data processing. In any case, the data processing will be carried out in compliance with all security measures that ensure their security and secrecy.
Rights of the person concerned
The Data Protection Act gives the data subject the opportunity to exercise certain rights in accordance with Art. 7. In particular, he has the right to know what personal data the holder has about him and to obtain information on whether there is data about him, even if they are not yet details of such data, source and the purpose for which they are processed, as well as information about owners and controllers of the processing and persons and categories of persons to whom such data may be transmitted. The data subject has the right to confirm and control his data, to correct and to supplement, to request that the data be deleted, blocked and converted into anonymous data if the processing violates the statutory provisions. He has the right to oppose, for justified reason, all or part of the processing of his data, as well as to request their cancellation, blocking, conversion into anonymous data and without justified cause, if data for the purpose of commercial information, the dispatch of advertising material, direct sales to be used to market and opinion polls. The rights in question may be asserted on the part of the person concerned or a person commissioned by him, by means of a request to the person responsible for the data processing, Ms. Pramstaller Gertraud by registered letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.